Tuesday 12 February 2013

Why we love our jobs...

Today we introduce our Marketing and Communications Team. They love coffee, tea, cats, dogs, cake, singing and of course writing this blog. But here's what they love about working for The Air Ambulance Service...


“I love working with such a diverse and talented bunch of people – we’re all an enthusiastic, passionate team working towards the same goal – saving lives! No matter how challenging a day in the office may be I can go home and know that my hard work is keeping families together. It doesn’t get much better than that!” – Krysten Swindells, Acting Head of Marketing and Communications

“I love my job because I get to work with some fantastic people. I genuinely think I have the best job as I get to work with people from all of our great teams, fundraising, recycling, retail and of course the crew! The best bit is meeting our former patients and hearing their stories" – Charlotte Parker, PR and Social Media Officer

“I love my job because… I get to be creative for a very worthwhile cause, saving lives!” – Lauren Bowman, Marketing Assistant

“I love working here because I see every day how what we do makes a real impact on people’s lives, since working here I’ve had so many friends whose lives have been touched by the work we do.” – Helen James, Digital Marketing Officer

Donate to our Love Is In The Air appeal and find out more about what we're doing for Valentine's Day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment